ELITE EXECUTIVE COACHING FOR SENIOR LEADERS READY TO THRIVE!
If you are reading this, that means you identify as a senior leader that is looking for support in some potentially tough areas, or you need to build out capacity and you are looking for a partner to co-create some mastery.
Executive Coach with over 20 years of experience
Lawrence E Henderson Jr., is an executive coach with over 20 years of experience helping people and organizations attain maximum effectiveness.
His background includes working with CEOs, directors, senior managers, and boards of directors of small private companies to multi-billion dollar publicly traded organizations.
Leadership Catalyst: Lawrence Henderson's Distinctive Background and Vision
Lawrence’s corporate background spans active-duty service as a Commissioned Officer in the United States Army. Since transiting, he has placed an emphasis on educating and putting real time development practices in place for his clients. As a PhD level student, he is studying how leadership impacts retention and the cultural health of an organization. This has led him to be connected to leadership and coaching think tanks to support and leverage development at all levels. He has supported the development of his clients by building their communication to impact performance that has led them to increased sales and employee engagement.
Harnessing Business Acumen: Lawrence Henderson's Dual Expertise as an Executive and Executive Coach
His practical business background as an executive dealing with the complex challenges of running a successful business are blended with his extensive experience as an executive coach. His clients include Fortune 500 organizations that are mature and have a well-defined market share to start-up firms where rapid change and fierce competition is a constant companion.
Individual and Group Clients Represent:
Skanska, Adobe, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Atlanta, Ernst & Young, Pfizer, CallRail, Printpack, Micron, Zoom, Uber, Facebook, Citi, The Clorox Company, Printpack, Facebook, Starbucks, Adobe, Newell Brands, Morehouse College
- C-Level Operations, GM Manufacturing (focus on executive leadership, strategic change management, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion)
- Project Executive, Construction (executive presence and effective communication)
- VP Public Relations, (focus on effective communication, developing his voice)
- Regional General Manager, Home Health Care firm (focus on building collaborative environment, communication skills)
- Sr. Director, Global Maintenance & Engineering (transition to new role)
- Director, Strategic Partners (dealing with difficult people, building new global team)
- Director, Design Strategist (building and developing team members)